Dicks Sporting Goods Employment
REPORTS TO: EVENT PRESENTATION MANAGER
The Colorado Rapids Street Team member is part of a unique fleet of charismatic, knowledgeable, entrepreneurial, and dynamic individuals. These members are excited to share their passion for the Colorado Rapids with current and future Rapids fans. The most important part of the Street Team’s job is to promote the Colorado Rapids and offer a memorable fan experience that will drive brand and team loyalty, and assist in data capture execution to pass leads of potential fans to the sales team. Essentially, Street Team is the face of the Colorado Rapids Soccer Club. We are looking for team oriented individuals who work well under pressure, have a positive attitude, are self-starters, and carry themselves with a high level of pride and professionalism.
MINIMUM POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Represents the Colorado Rapids, Dick’s Sporting Goods Park, and their respective partners and sponsors as the brand ambassadors at events in the community year-round.
· Responsible for club’s lead capture efforts including collection, distribution, and database maintenance.
· Engage consumers by developing a rapport in a short time through natural dialogue.
· Serve as first impression to Rapids brand at each event with focus on marketing and brand
initiatives as well as lead generation.
· Creating and updating database for all leads collected during events.
· Responsible for many game day servicing duties including; greeting clients as they enter Dicks Sporting Goods Park, assisting match presentation with various elements of activation, and assisting the marketing department in pre-game and halftime activities and experiential promotions.
· Execute grassroots marketing promotions throughout the Denver area such as youth soccer tournaments, community events, festivals, parades, concerts, away game viewing parties, etc.
· Sets-up, takes-down and transports the various elements of the Colorado Rapids Soccer Tour (truck, inflatables, prize wheel, tables, speakers, etc) at area events.
· Performs occasional mascot duties at Rapids home games and other Street Team events.
· Become fluent in all Colorado Rapids ticketing products and be able to describe pricing, seat locations and benefits.
· Works closely with the Rapids Sales team to continue improving data capture efforts and reporting back on success of events.
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
· Interest in special events, promotions, or entertainment.
· Must able to work unusual hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
· Comfortable working in front of large crowds – must be personable, enthusiastic, and very out-going.
· Excellent communication skills, charismatic and outgoing personality.
· Ability to acquire or produce and maintain a valid Colorado driver’s license and meet company vehicle driving standards.
· Must have access to internet and reliable transportation.
· Available for 2-4 events a week.
· Must attend 90% of Colorado Rapids home games for the 2016 season.
· Must be available to attend and actively participate in 1-2 team meetings and training sessions per month.
· Must be able to work under diverse weather conditions.
· Must be able to stand and remain mobile for extended periods.
· Must be able to perform activities with confidence and manage crowds.
· Must be 21 years of age or older.
· Fundamental knowledge of the Colorado Rapids, Major League Soccer, global soccer, and the local Colorado community preferred.
· Passion for soccer and the Colorado Rapids
· Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
· Prior experience with event production, promotions, or game presentation is a plus, but not required.
· Local market knowledge and prior sales experience.
EVENT PRESENTATION COORDINATOR
REPORTS TO: EVENT PRESENTATION MANAGER
DEPARTMENT: EVENT PRESENTATION
CANDIDATE POOL: INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL CANDIDATES
The role of the Event Presentation Coordinator will be to oversee the Colorado Rapids Street Team, manage all grassroots marketing efforts and community events with a focus on data capture, and the successful field production of all Rapids home games under the direction of the Event Presentation Manager.
MINIMUM POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
· Oversee and manage the Colorado Rapids Street Team program including but not limited to scheduling, staffing, and operational plans for appearances, game days, and other events.
· Search, evaluate, and recommend community events for the Rapids Street Team to attend that are in line with our brand, sales initiatives, and targeted demographics. Create recaps for events and grade them based off of set metrics and goals.
· Act as point of contact and manage relationships with event liaisons while coordinating onsite logistics to successfully and optimally activate grassroots marketing promotions.
· Coordinate the Colorado Rapids Mascot program including but not limited to scheduling, staffing, and operations plans for appearances, game days, and other events.
· Research data capture strategies and tactics to be on the cutting edge of best practices for events in order to most effectively coordinate the club’s interaction with new and future customers.
· Work closely with Director of Ticket Sales and KSE Business Intelligence department to evaluate success and areas of improvement for data capture methods and results. Identify the most effective methods and results of data capture and integrate into event strategy; Strive to achieve stated goals related to data capture metrics.
· Act as the club’s field producer for all Rapids home matches and professionally manage all on-field activities each game day.
· Assist with idea generation and creation of all in-game elements including video spots, fan engagement, and content for Rapids games.
You might also like
Easton Speed T-Ball Bat 2015 (-11)
What is the uniform for Dicks Sporting Goods Employees.
khakis and a green polo...wear whatever shoes you want. no sandals/flip flops obviously
When does dicks sporting goods open on thanksgiving.
its is open almost everyday unless you live in Bergen county then iyt is not open on Sundays