Home Goods Raleigh NC
Thousands of home furnishings stores took part in our interactive webinars this year. Our Netsertive experts were joined by thought leaders from Google, BIA/Kelsey and more, sharing hands-on tips and strategies for attracting local shoppers online.
If you missed them, here's your chance to watch at your own pace from home or the store, using your computer or mobile device.
Google discusses the purchasing behaviors of mattress shoppers and how you can leverage online advertising to bring more customers to your store.
- Google: Overview of the mattress market and trends you need to know to sell more.
- Hear why being found online is important for mattress retailers.
- Learn how a local retailer overcame their fear of digital marketing to increase in-store sales.
Special guest, Marty Cramer, owner of Cramer's Home Furnishings, discusses his success with digital marketing. Gain competitive intelligence that will turn assertive, local online visibility in your market into new customers:
- Hear Google's local search data for terms used by customers to find your business.
- Learn which digital tactics will best attract and convert new customers.
- Right-size your business marketing plans to max results.
Learn how La-Z-Boy is providing Comfort Studio retailers with streamlined online advertising solutions.
- Learn digital marketing best practices to maximize your investment.
- Hear how Netsertive's digital marketing technology will help you meet your sales goals.
- Understand the benefits and opportunities of this digital marketing program provided by La-Z-Boy.
Watch now to hear a candid conversation with America's Mattress, Colorado and learn why they started advertising online and how digital marketing is swinging their doors with new customers every month:
- Learn how Patrick's ads consistently show up in the most visible positions online.Discover how America's Mattress, Colorado uses a marketing mix of traditional and digital advertising to reach in-market customers.
- Hear how increasing their overall advertising budget 10% allowed them to add digital marketing and increase sales by 18% in the first 4 months.
Hear how home furnishings retailer DeWaard & Bode uses assertive digital marketing to grow their business.
- Learn how DeWaard & Bode grew their Serta sales by 40%.
- Discover the most effective tool for targeting in-market furniture, mattress and appliance shoppers.
You might also like
NC STATE RALEIGH HEART ORNAMENT
Larry's Beans Fair Trade Organic Coffee, Larry's House Blend, Whole Bean, 5-Pound Bag
Grocery (Larry's Beans)
18" Street & Road Map of Raleigh, North Carolina NC - Printed small size atlas of your home town
"Bull City" - Durham, NC Art Print
Home (Anchored Heart Co.)
Deck the Halls- Set of Holiday Notecards
Home (Anchored Heart Co.)