Marshalls Home Goods
Reward Employees & Customers
with TJX Gift Cards
TJX Gift Cards are a perfect way to say "Great job", "Thanks", and "You make a difference" to your valued employees and loyal customers. They'll have fun shopping for the brand names and designer fashions they love, at incredible prices, every time they visit. Bragging rights included with every gift card!
TJX Gift Cards are ideal for:
- Celebrating holidays or special events
- Thanking customers for supporting your business
- Inspiring teams to reach or exceed their goals
- Recognizing milestones and outstanding service
- Encouraging healthy behaviors in your workforce
Our services include:
- Convenient shopping at over 2, 600 T.J.Maxx, Marshalls and HomeGoods stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico or redeem online at tjmaxx.com
- Discount (with minimum purchase)
- Denominations starting at $10
- No expiration date or fees
- Fast fulfillment and free shipping
Getting started is easy!
Call us toll-free at 800-333-1387 Monday through Friday, 9-5 EST, to learn more. Or fill out the form below and a TJX representative will contact you.
You might also like
Marshall Home and Garden Welcome Doorway Miniature Fairy Garden Accessory #MG17
Single Detail Page Misc (Marshall Home and Garden)
Marshalls/Home Goods Returns? | Yahoo Answers
Absolutely they may not do it but I would still try and if the sales person cannot satisfy call the manager. I had rug I bought from Home Depot it did that then I washed it for the first time not dry just wash and it complety fell apart I put in large garbage bag and returned it. They said they had several of them come back it was probably 3 to 4 months later but I spent 100 dollars on that rug. I dont buy disposable rugs for 100 dollars and they exchanged it the new has lasted 3 years and gone thru several washes no problem! Good Luck!
What time does Marshall's Home Goods at Clifton Park, New York close on Friday night
The HomeGoods in Clifton Park, NY is open Sun 11AM-6PM, Mon-Sat 10AM-9:30PM. Phone: 518-371-5227 Thanks for-ing!
Can I negotiate at with an associate at Marshalls (Home Goods) on an item? | Yahoo Answers
Sure my mom does this all the time. Just ask for a manager, tell them you are interested in the book shelve but with all the damage on it will they knock off 30% off the price- (or whatever amount you feel is right)They can say no, or yes of offer you a different discount. You are out nothing by asking